Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main PageHomereview NewspaperLatest imagesreview WebadminRegisterLog in
review 2n7ns5z Welcome to |LS| FORUM ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969 u made a total of 4 posts.
review 2n7ns5z |LS| FORUM last registered user is https://lostsouls.4umer.com/u51 review 2n7ns5z type=text/css>body, a

review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoon

Spoon

GOA

review 2uh67g9 review Th_kil10 Male Posts : 67

review Empty
PostSubject: review   review EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

review Yourfo10

Lost Souls

review Review12 Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

review Forums10 Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 10/10):
    Banner
    The banner is too big. I recommend resizing it down, also make it transparent. Otherwise it looks good on the forum. Whoever designed it did a excellent job on the image itself.
    Navigation Bar
    Great Navigation Bar! I really like it, and it fit's your forum perfectly! There is nothing to improve on your navigation bar, except to maybe add more "Links."
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 10/10):
    The layout of the forum is good, though you could use some improvement on the Portal and Forum Index. Also, the Color Scheme fits both the Navigation Bar, Banner and Subject well. Great Work! Keep it up. ;)
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 8/10):
    Great Forum Icons! The only two images I see a problem with is the "No Cheat" one at the bottom and the Trackmania one. The No Cheat one, just needs to be transparent and you are set. The Trackmania car needs to be something different as that car looks poorly pixelated when used as a forum icon.

Forum Style total :: 28/30

Review Overview

1. Forum Style total :: 28/30
  2. Overall Total :: 28/30
  3. Comments: Great Work! All you need to fix are what is listed throughout the review. I will rename those things here in bold. Trackmania Icon, No Cheat Icon (Needs To Be Transparent), Rearrange Portal Look, Resize and Make Banner Transparent, and Add More Links To Navigation Bar. Once all that has been completed, you are set with your Graphics/Design of your Forum. ;)
Phil Scape
Forumotion Member
Back to top Go down
https://lostsouls.4umer.com

review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL TALK :: General Talk-
Jump to: